Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From the Agony Booth forums, part 1

Being a lover of the Agony Booth, I hang out a lot on the forums. It helps that the forum users are good people, who quite often have great senses of humor. Here's some samples of their intelligence that also happen to be great potential signatures.
Note: No names are named.

Warning: Strong language is occasionally used; some situations may not be suitable for work or children.

This movie is like being nose-fucked by the rotting corpse of John Candy. [on Southland Tales]

Bridget Jones' Diary of a Mad Black Housewife: Our heroine learns that her life is not that pathetic after being exposed to Tyler Perry in drag.

Hey, I liked The Devil's Rejects. I even liked House of 1000 Corpses, I really did. I thought Rob Zombie and I were on the same trash-cinema wavelength. And then this happened. [on the Halloween remake]

You guys don't NEED a Satan or demons; you're doing a good enough job of fucking up mankind on your own.

That's why I never became a spree killer myself. I couldn't possibly decide where to begin.

Arnold Vosloo where are you? I need your strong South African hands to hold me in the night! [on The Mummy]

On "Premonition": One thing I found entertaining was how hilariously unconvincing Julian McMahon is as a small-town family man. Every time his children enter the frame you can tell he's wondering if they're valet parking attendants.

Don't let the bitterness fool you, underneath is more bitterness and a raspberry filling.

I'm so fucking manly and grizzled...like ten Nick Noltes.

Daddy Day Care is worse than being molested by a sweaty, naked, and gyrating Don Rickles. Still it's better than Xanadu.

Into the Blue is only good for Alba's amazing ass(or for others Paul Walker's amazing ass.) and Josh Brolin consuming more scenery than Hurricane Katrina.

Great, now Jesus has to chase the whole internet off a cliff...
More will come later.

No comments: